Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Tuesday December 5th 2006

On this fine Tuesday Johan and me decided we felt like going to the cinema. You know the way it always feels like there are no films on when you want to go see one? Luckily it wasn't like that today. We went and saw Saw 3 and even though the films are quite horrible and disgusting I have to say I love the trilogy so far. They're disgusting, but they have a plot and a damn good one. Very psychologically twisted and scary, but in the good way. Makes you think. So it definitely gets a thumbs up from me.
Apart from the cinema nothing much has happened today. Johan had school and he presented a project which of course went well. Bless his 'ginormous' brain. And when he came home we went for a walk as to stimulate our pedometers. They got what they deserved today and Johan's a bit more, so am a little bitter over that, haha! I'll need to make up for it tomorrow so have begged him to take me to Järavallen for a walk around the forrest. Should be good, both with the exercise but also just with clean, lovely air out there. Am looking forward to that.
I've had some problems with my stomach for some days now, well since Saturday anyways, so am thinking about possible contacting a doctor if it won't stop one of these next days. It's doing my head in. Let's hope it's just a virus or something and not something that will stick with me forever and prevent me from devouring like a whole duck Christmas Eve.
Before I stop for today I am just sending all my best thoughts and wishes of good luck to Marianne who has her Phonetics exam tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. For those of you who read my blogs, please send her positive thoughts too, okay? She will do brilliantly, no doubt about it. Best of luck Marianne <3
Rock on people!
D <3

No comments:

Visitor Map