Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tuesday December 12th 2006

Every year there is one thing that needs to be done in due time: Christmas cards need to be written, stamped and sent off before it's too late. So today I decided was the day where I'd first of all get my last presents for friends abroad bought and then I'd write my Christmas cards so they are ready to be sent off tomorrow. Mission halfways accomplished. Still need to do the Swedish versions so basically I need Johan to write them and I will sign them - in Swedish naturally. *cough cough* But apart from that I have finished that part of the Christmas preparations. Now I just need the last of Johan's presents, my sister's presents and Marianne's present. Then it's all settled and ready to go. I can't seem to remember from year to year if I'm always this late with getting the last bits and bobs done. It'll be the 22nd before I finish I reckon. That's pretty late! But hey, I have all the time in the world.
Hmm, not much to say today either. Isn't it lovely?
Rock on rockers!
D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved my pressies. They were so cool.

Now where is that moose? I cant find him again. Damnit.... ;o)

Visitor Map