Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday December 15th 2006

It's been a few days since my last blog. I took some time off as I decided that I didn't have that much to tell really. But now it's been a few days and I've first of all gotten the date for my final exam. I'll be doing that on the 16th of January. Still a little month away, but if I know time it'll fly away - the feathered bugger. I just need to prepare for the exam sometime after New Years and then all should be well.
I also found out that My Chemical Romance will be playing in Malmoe and I so want to go. Johan and me couldn't afford the tickets ourselves, so Katrine came to our rescue and bought us the tickets as an early birthday present. That was pretty darn awesome of her I think. So thanks to her we get to go mingle with all the Swedish emo-kids - if their parents will let them out for the night. Can't wait for that.
Johan did his final exam of the year the other day so we have Christmas holidays together now which is really nice. We sleep late and go to bed whenever we feel like it. Nothing planned from one day to the other and just taking it easy. Good stuff.
Well, hope everyone's well.
D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D,, I whish you and J a nice christmas vacation!! And I wish all the good luck for you for passing the exam!! :D
How are the job applications going??

Y.

Visitor Map