Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday December 11th 2006


The eyecandy to your right is simply because I have nothing interesting or productive to say today. I've basically done nothing but read, feel sick and watch TV. So yeah, let's all look at P!nk in stead and hope that one day, when hell freezes over and pigs fly that I could even be slightly as cool and rock and roll as her. If I had been a little girl writing my wishlist for Christmas I would have written "To look like P!nk" as my first wish. But since I already know that Santa doesn't excist I won't even go there. In stead I will keep eating my carrots.
Marianne and Morten I'm thinking of you. You know where you can find me if you need me.
Take care everyone.
D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you lovely D!
I don't need hell to freeze, or pigs to fly.. I allready think you are cool and rock and roll!!
Take care!! And I hope you get better soon! *hugs*
x. Y.

Visitor Map