Monday, December 4, 2006

Monday December 4th 2006

Off to Helsingborg we went today for a small visit at the dentist's office. Johan needed his yearly check up - not something he was looking forward to at all. All went well though and before we knew it we were on our way back to Lund. The photo is from this summer when we spent a day in Helsingør. On our way back to Helsingborg I snapped this photo and I can asure that the blue sky and the overall warm feeling wasn't really the same in Helsingborg today. Time has really flown - it's mad. I sit here and think about it and can't even begin to believe that there's only 20 days left until Christmas Eve. Where has the last 2 months gone? Johan's second schoolperiod this year ends next week when the exam period starts again. I could have sworn he just did exams a few weeks back. But that's already almost 8 weeks ago.
Suddenly this summer feels like it was ages ago. So much has happened in so little time, but it's all for the better. In less than 2 months I'll officially be educated, I'll officially move to Sweden and I hope and pray that my jobhunting will be somewhat on a roll.
Today my thoughts go out to Marianne who's had a bit of a traumatic experience. I know that these next days are very important to you HP and I will always be here for you. Much love to you! Remember that you are my star forever and ever. :)
Blogging every day is turning out to be somewhat of a challenge. Some days there just isn't much to tell. But just know that every day I am happy and relaxed. Such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and never again will guilt get me down. Rock on people!
D <3

No comments:

Visitor Map