Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thursday December 7th 2006

I miss my pets, so today Sophus the supercat will be the featured eyecandy of my blog. This is him doing what he's best at: taking a little nap in whichever small confined spot that presents itself. Such a fluffy sweetheart he is.
Today was nice and easy. We drove out to Järavallen and went for a walk in the forest and then we went out and did a bit of groceryshopping. So nothing too out of the ordinary happened. But that's what's nice at the time being. Everything is peaceful and the only worries I need to have are whether or not we'll be able to move me over here officially now or in another 10 months time. You see, there's a little issue called taxes when owning your own flat and moving to another country, so have a lot of practical stuff I need to sort out before I can apply for a Swedish socialsecurity number. Rather annoying to have to worry about but then again, I'll appriciate it all in a years time when we'll get the profit from selling the flat and thereby being able to afford a little house for ourselves. That's something to look forward to.
Well, hope everyone's well and feel free to comment my blogs. It's always nice with a little sign of someone reading my silly thoughts.
Rock on rockers <3
D.

2 comments:

Johan said...

Det skal nok gå, søde. :) :-* Jeg elsker dig uendeligt, og så længe vi er sammen, findes der ingenting der kan stoppe os! <3

Anonymous said...

I'm reading your NOT silly blogs!! *halo*

xx Y.

Visitor Map