Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The one about the bedbugs....





  • Sin of the day: Pepsi Max
  • Regret my sins? : No. It's sugar free, give me a break
  • Current mood: Sleepy, exhausted and happy

I don't really have much to say today. Just figured I'd pop in before bedtime. I've been up a little too late again tonight and tomorrow is my long day with six lessons and then two hours meeting afterwards. I really need to be rested for Thursday or else I end up totally numb, dumb and useless during the meeting and that's really the one time a week where I have to be super constructive and on my marks. So I'm off to bed now to sleep tight and I doubt the bedbugs will bite, because I reckon they chose another bed to live in after they realised that I spin around like a kebab rotisserie all night long. Poor things.



No comments:

Visitor Map