Friday, January 18, 2008

A new blog design and the arrival of Baby


  • Current mood: Extremely tired
  • Listening to: Paramore 'Riot' given to me by J
  • Best moment of the day: Bringing home our six new fish

J has been a darling and designed a new look for my blog. I just thought I needed a bit of a change now, gets a little boring otherwise. Change is always a welcome thing as long as it brings better times with it, and I think with my current hunger for creativity and my need to write this is a good change.

We bought six new fish for our aquarium today. J took some pics, but what with my design demands and all they're not up yet. We bought two blackmoors, two orandas and two tiny catfish (?) - you know the slimy ones who clean the tank. Not all have been named yet, but one of the blackmoors is called Elvis and one of the orandas is called Baby. I instantly fell in love with Baby when I saw her (no idea what sex it is, but I decided that it's a girl) at the pet shop. Baby looks like a baby, seriously. I of course can't support this with photographic evidence yet, but take my word for it. Some might say she has the kind of face only a mother could love, but okay then - I'm her mother and I love Baby's tiny little face - even if J claims they look like they have a tumor! Pretty awesome that my first idea of never being able to care about fish has been shot to the ground. Because I actually really find Baby cuddly and I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I'm a weirdo yes, but you still like me, right?

No comments:

Visitor Map