Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gimme the stick!


Gimme the stick!, originally uploaded by DitteBB.

Today we went out to Bruce's Skog with Basse to let him run free in the dog enclosure. I'm not keen on letting him run around without a leash, but by taking him to places like Bruce's Skog, we can just close a huge gate behind us and let him run along without worrying about him running away or getting in a fight with other dogs. I, as always, brought my camera along and snapped a few pics of the little one enjoying himself with no leash to hold him back. His expression in this photo is as priceless as the moments we get to share with him.

1 comment:

´´Saray´´ said...

Your doggie looks adorable! I myself love huskies and dream of having one as a pet one day but one needs a house with a garden for that here in Spain (by the way in case you´re wondering I stumbled upon your blog after seeing the link on one about dogs & cats).
Greetings! :)

Visitor Map