Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Four years and still going strong...


Aulin and me, originally uploaded by DitteBB.

Today is a special day for Johan and me. It's exactly four years ago today that we met for the first time. It was a nervous, insecure and exciting day when we first met at Helsingør train station on October 21st 2005 around noon. We'd been planning our weekend together for a long time, but I don't think we'd ever dared to hope for what it turned into. Four years later we're still going strong, living together and making plans for our future. I'm not a religious person, but if I were I'd thank my Heavens for Johan. I love him more than words can say.

Much love forever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so...when are going to get married? Have fun and good luck to both of you..

Marianne said...

Congratulations! :)

Ditte said...

DESS: We're planning on getting married next year and thank you :)

Marianne: Thanks <3

Visitor Map