Monday, October 5, 2009

Autumn came around...

I realise it's been ages since my last blog. I guess you could say I'm feeling rather uninspired these days. Everything seems to be drumming by in it's own monotone rythm and there isn't really much to tell. We just got back from a weekend at my parents' house. We were attending my cousin's 30th birthday party on Saturday. It was a huge party with live music, good food, free alcohol (which meant a few obligatory drunken fools) and just generally a good time. It was nice to see everybody again.


I'm having a rough time these days. It might be getting rather trivial listening to my moaning and whining, but in all fairness this is my blog and if I want to complain, I'll do it. Even though I should be grateful for all I have, there are things that bug me. I'm not going to bore you with the details, but basically I'm just fed up and we've been contemplating some life changing decisions.

The bright spot in my life is that autumn is here. I love the colours, the general good feeling I get when the temperature goes down, the darker nights and mornings. Johan and I met in October 2005 and every time October comes around the butterflies start fluttering in my stomach. October, autumn and love. *sigh*

I could probably go on and on about lots of things, but to be honest I'd rather end on a high note. No need to spoil the mood.

Much love.

No comments:

Visitor Map