Tuesday, October 13, 2009

100th post!

I laughed so hard my stomach hurt when I saw this picture. Just wanted to share with you guys.


Inspired by a blog I follow, PCOS SOS. I decided to do this little questionnaire. Pass it along if you feel like it. I consider it passed along by posting it on my blog. Wonder if that's cheating? Oh well, please forgive me.

Rules
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!

The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? Here
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Wonderful
4. Your father? Kind
5. Your favorite food? Italian
6. Your dream last night? Positive
7. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
8. Your dream/goal? Family
9. What room are you in? Sittingroom
10. Your hobby? Crafts
11. Your fear? Sickness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Helsingborg
14. Something that you aren’t? Alone
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Laptop
17. Where did you grow up? Lystrup
18. Last thing you did? Scratch
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? Fish
22. Friends? Forever
23. Your life? Rollercoaster
24. Your mood? Positive
25. Missing someone? Family
26. Vehicle? Ford
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? -s!?
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Now
31. Last time you cried? Earlier
32. Your best friend? Johan
33. One place that I go to over and over? Helsingør
34. One person who emails me regularly? Father
35. Favorite place to eat? Several

If I were to give a blog award, Marianne would get my vote. She writes interesting posts and she's fantastic at updating. I wish I could learn from her.

Today I post my 100th post. Not many considering I've had the blog for years. Guess I should better myself. But would I truly be me if I bettered myself? (Yes, I am trying to squirm out of a deal).

Visitor Map