Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April 9th + 10th 2007

It's 1 am, so basically it's the 10th of April, but I really want to write a bit about the 9th. Today was the day we finally went to the My Chemical Romance gig in Malmö. And was it awesome? It fucking rocked! Was such a great show and really lived up to all my expectations. Gerard sings like heaven and the audience really build up such a great atmosphere. Johan and me had a bit of a laugh at the massive crowd of emo-kids who dared their way into daylight to see the show. Just as I foresaw I suddenly found myself looking at the crowd and my maternal instincts started going bananas. I actually felt like petting a few of them and telling them to stop ruining their precious hair with black colouring. Especially the boys, you never know when they might loose half their hair and all they'll have to reminisce about will be dry, ruined, too black hair much resembling a helmet.

What does this have to do with My Chemical Romance, you're thinking. Good question. Not much I guess. I sidetracked. But yes, the show was awesome and I am so glad that I got to see them. Thanks again to Katrine, my gorgeous sister. She was the one who made it all possible for us.

Tomorrow, or later today as it will be, we're off to Århus for a few days. I'm due back in hospital on Wednesday for more examinations. These won't be too bad and Johan will be there with me, so I feel quite alright about it. Just hope these tests will have results so the reason for my stomachaches can finally be established and cured. Think of me as I will think of you.

Rock on rockers!

1 comment:

La Nere said...

finally an update!!!! yay!!!! :D

good luck with the examinations! keep us informed :)

Visitor Map