Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24th 2007

The day of the job interview. I was quite nervous and possibly a bit scared. But it was a really nice experience though and they were so nice there. They asked lots of questions and I answered the best I could and they seemed really optimistic about it all, so all I can do now is hope. I won't know anything until Friday, possibly after the weekend. Long time to wait, but all I have to do is continue as if nothing is going to happen. I don't want to expect too much, although it's kinda hard not to do so with such a nice interview. They even thanked me and said it had been such a nice interview. That made me really happy. I relaxed quite soon after sitting down and was totally comfortable with the whole situation. I guess it just felt right to be there. So now I just have to hope that I'm right for them. Hope with me rockers! Rock on, D.

4 comments:

Johan said...

You *have* to be right for them, sweetie. You're amazing! <3 I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Hoping with you that they will call you with the best news ever!!

x. Y

La Nere said...

Super super duper good luck D! keep us informed! <3

Anonymous said...

oii,, I like the new layout!! <3

x Y.



http://yvonnahenna.web-log.nl

Visitor Map