Monday, April 16, 2007

April 16th 2007

Just around 20° in Lund today and that inspired Johan and me to have our first barbecue of the year. We had some steak my mum gave us and then we did a nice salad, some olives wrapped in bacon and flushed it all down with cold Swedish apple cider. Was fantastic to say the least! According to the weather people the brilliant weather won't last long and already tomorrow we should go down to around 15°, but that's okay. Today was lovely as it was and we'll have plenty more days like this during the summer.
Yesterday we got back from a few days in Århus. I had a test in the hospital on Wednesday which hopefully went well. Can't really say until I've gotten my results on the 2nd of May. It gives me more than two weeks without doctors which feels so nice. Maybe it can actually take my mind of the whole thing for a while and just enjoy that Spring truly is here and that we can be outside and enjoy the sunshine.
I've sent out some job applications and am hoping for an interview soon. There's been a good bunch of available positions these weeks, so with a little luck and hope there might just be one for me in store. Fingers crossed! I'm optimistic anyway, no need to get all down about it. It'll all sort itself out eventually.
Well, it's sunny and pretty here in Lund and I am going to sit and smile about that for a while. Take care of yourselves and rock on rockers.
D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D.. I keep my fingers crossed that you will find a job!! :D

x Y.

Visitor Map