Saturday, March 27, 2010

What a pleasant surprise!



My mum and I browsed through New Look's site last week and found this shrug - in white though, but I couldn't find a picture of it on their website anymore. We hurried up and ordered it as it wasn't only perfect for the kind of outfit I'm planning for my wedding, but it was also on sale for only £8! Unfortunately they sent my mum a mail saying that it was sold out, so they couldn't provide it. I was disappointed, but figured that something similar might pop up eventually and besides it was too good to be true. But guess what? My mum called earlier and said that the package from New Look had arrived this morning and guess what was in the box with the other goodies we ordered? Yes, the shrug! What a pleasant surprise.

No comments:

Visitor Map