Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter break


Time to crochet!, originally uploaded by DitteBB.

Finally I have some time off from work. It's much needed to be honest. Lately I've been feeling stressed and today I even had to stay home because I just wasn't feeling well. I'm pretty sure the Easter break will fix things though.

One thing I've been looking forward to is having time to crochet. I spent some time today crocheting a little Easter chick, which is decorating our witch hazel in the livingroom. I'll be making more Easter ornaments over the next week.

On Thursday P is arriving. Am so looking forward to having her here. We're going to have lots of fun as we always do.

Last week we visited my mum for her Birthday. It was one of those quick visits again, which I appriciate, but I wish I could stay longer with them than just for a weekend. Of course short visits are better than no visits, but I don't feel like I get to have enough time with them. And I would have loved to have had more time in Århus, so I could go see Marianne as well. Haven't seen her for ages and miss having time with her. I'll have to make sure to go over for a longer period in the summer.

While we were in Århus my mum and I also figured out the whole wedding dress issue. I've been looking at a few dresses online, but nothing's really struck me as the right dress for me. My mum had an awesome idea and we decided that we're going to make it ourselves! She had the perfect pattern lying around, which can be altered in any way I'd like, so when we go over in May for my 30th (!) Birthday, we're going to go out and look at fabrics and see what we can find. I also decided that I'm going to get married in the same shoes as my mum got married in. It's a shame I didn't take a picture of them - they're so cool! Things are beginning to fall into place, but I'm not too stressed about it anyways. We've rented the house for the party, we need to figure out the catering, send out invites, help people find accommodation and get all the paperwork filled out and sent in, but there's still lots of time. No need to stress about that.

Looking forward to a nice stress-free week at home and in good company. Who knows, I might even get to post a blog every now and then!

Visitor Map