Monday, March 29, 2010

Aulin is watching you!


Aulin is watching you!, originally uploaded by DitteBB.

For some reason, which I can't seem to figure out, J has planted a picture of his evil eye on my desk. I'm guessing he has a masterplan. Stay tuned for the exciting follow-up, right here on my blog.

Last night I decided to read through my blog. I started blogging back in November 2006 and have undeniably gone from a pretty decent blogger to a very lousy one. I used to write lots of stuff - even when there weren't things to blog about. Maybe I could learn something from myself. Maybe there doesn't really have to be some fantastic event to capture in words. I used to blog about anything and everything that sprung to mind and by golly I'm going to try and take it up again.

I think the thing that surprised me the most was how creative I used to be in my blogs. Writing is such a healthy way of dealing with worries, sorrows and frustration, but also a wonderful way to celebrate the good and fun times. I used to write to get things out of my head - not necessarily for anyone else to read. I still need to get things off my chest, so why not do it here?

No comments:

Visitor Map