Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lazy days


Daffodils in our sittingroom, originally uploaded by DitteBB.

The last couple of days have been VERY lazy. Basically we've somehow flipped the day around, so we're awake at night and asleep during the day. Not all of the day naturally, but at least until noon.

Yesterday we dragged ourselves out for a walk though and it was quite lovely. A little cold still, but you can definitely feel the air warming up. We went to Råådalen, because J was all set to go find a couple of geocaches. We only found one, but I think he was okay with that. I brought my camera and snapped some pics. Had hoped that Spring would be more visible in nature, but it's still pretty brown, grey and not so green. Hopefully it'll pick up over the next couple of weeks so we can go out on more geocaching/photo-walks.

Tomorrow P is arriving! Can't wait to go pick her up in Helsingør. It'll be lovely to spend time with my favourite Banana. So far there aren't many plans. We'll make it up as we go. The only thing I have planned is that we'll watch New Moon together. It's been hidden by J somewhere in the flat, so I can't get my hands on it until P arrives. Looking forward to a lovely mini-break with my dear friend.

So far today I've only done one thing: sorted out my taxes. Since I live in Sweden, but work in Denmark my taxes are a little different. I had to check some numbers today and fill out an online form and the result was wonderful! I have a tax refund in store, which'll be paid out in April. It's going straight towards our October wedding, so will have to ask my banker to put it away for safe keeping. Otherwise I'll be found on a shopping spree by mid-April. Not good - not good at all.

So ... what do I do with the rest of this day? I'll tidy a bit, clean a bit, empty the fridge so it's ready for new groceries when P arrives and tonight it's Grey's Anatomy on Kanal 5. I bet I'll find a way to enjoy myself.

I leave you with the man, Barney Stinson:


1 comment:

Katrine Alberte said...

Lazy days can be great :)

www.blikfanget.blogspot.com

Visitor Map