Saturday, February 16, 2008

Even if I had 100 years left with you it wouldn't be enough


  • Currently listening to: mixed things, but have been listening a lot to songs from New Found Glory's 'From the Screen to your Stereo'
  • Currently reading: 'You don't love me yet' by Jonathan Lethem
  • Kilometres ridden on exercise bike this week: 120 (yes, I know I'm badass)
  • Days left of vacation: 1 (damn)

So my week off is almost coming to an end. It's been really nice with some time off to do basically nothing, but not lazing about as such either. I've gotten quite a lot of exercise done, which has been desperately needed and after only a week of intense workout I can already feel a change in my body, my stamina and my mood. So it's all good. I haven't really spent as much time feeding my creative hunger, but I guess you can't get all things done in one week. I'll have to save something to spend my summerholidays on.

I'm not going to complain about my week off almost being over, because in about a month it's Easter holidays and working for a month and then having another like 10 days off is a luxury I won't even rub in anyone's faces. So there'll be no complaining here. I promise.

One of the best things about being off work has been to spend time with Johan. We've had late mornings and late evenings, we've talked about nothing and everything, we've laughed at and with each other, we've bought each other little things and have taken each other out for lunch. It struck me suddenly that even if I had 100 years left with Johan it still wouldn't be enough for me. I can never get enough of him nor would it ever be possible for me to get to do all the things I want to do with him before we are no more. Enjoying, savouring and loving the days we have whether it'll be for the next 10, 40 or 80 years is all I can do. And I will.

No comments:

Visitor Map