Thursday, May 10, 2007

Let me entertain you....

  • Days until Birthday: 17
  • Currently hearing: "Daughtry" by Daughtry
  • Most annoying current habbit: Quotes - here, there and EVERYWHERE!





Now this put a big ol' smile on my face. Stewie tapping with Mr Gene Kelly. I love it and figured I should share it with you all to put big ol' smiles on all your faces as well. Admit it, your feet are tapping along. Haha, I knew it.

I've been trying to come up with new and exciting ideas for my blog and so far I have added some links and stuff. For the playful souls among us, go to the bottom of the blog and join Prizee via the add I have on here. Play a few games each day, earn points (aka bubz) and win prices. Simple -yet good fun.

Today we watched the semifinals of the Eurovision Song contest. It was an awfully embarrassing experience watching it as a Dane. I can't BELIEVE we sent that dude to the finals. The number sucked so much ass! Needless to say we didn't make it onto the finals, but that's perfectly okay. I have all my money on Finland. Well... I actually don't have any money on them, but if I was the gambling kind it would be on Finland. Their song is the kind of song that I would actually listen to normally. And if The Ark wins for Sweden it would be perfectly cool as well. They gave us 'It takes a Fool to remain sane', ie. they are small gods.

Looks like I'll be in Århus for my Birthday. Johan finishes exams around the 25th of May and so we'll go over and be with my mum and dad for my birthday. That'll be really nice. I just wish my sister could be there too, you know.. having my family there. But it's okay, we'll probably get to see each other later this year, maybe around Christmas. Mad isn't it? We used to see each other like every day, now we might only see each other a few times a year if we're lucky. Madness!

Well, I'm off for now. Enjoy Gene Kelly and Stewie, it can actually be watched more than once... like 30 times and then you'll feel like you're going loony. Without doing drugs! Thanks Mr Kelly.
Rock on people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww Thats a funny little movie!
You have a nice time to look forward to :) Spending your birthday-time with your parents AND your fiance.. I'm sorry to hear your sister isn't gonna be there :( Indeed it is weird, first seeing eachother everyday,, maybe driving eachother crazy!! LOL.

x Y..

Anonymous said...

oops.. 1 sentence dissapeared.. (probably my own fault ;) )

(...)maybe driving eachother craz!! LOL.. And now seeing eachother a few times a year..
But I'm sure those times are special :) <3

Visitor Map