Saturday, January 27, 2007

January 27th 2007

Searching through old photos I found this picture of Johan and me. It's from June 2006 and as you can see we have sunshine on our faces.. well expect for Johan who has... well hair in his face. Haha! It's the emo-look - we love it. Admit it, so do you.
Anyways, it's now January 2007 and if we were to sit outside and take a photo like that one, we'd not only freeze our butts off, but would quite possibly also look a little less healthy and more blue-ish. Man it's cold these days. It snowed again last night, just after we had agreed that hopefully the snow that had thawed was the last we'd see this year. Well talk about jinxing ourselves. Jeez. Luckily there isn't that much - and there won't be anymore. Because I say so. Basta! Snow is definitely not my kind of thing. I wish I was the type who could run around outside for hours enjoying a good snowball fight, but unfortunately I am incapable of staying on my feet when it's slippery and so I'd spent most of a snowball fight on my bum. Which would give my opponents too much of an advantage and that's no fun. Is someone ever going to invent boots that are both fashionable, but also secures your feet to the ground?
Today we went out and did a bit of shopping. I needed some scrapbooking supplies, but unfortunately the shop we wanted to go to wasn't open until February second. So we got what we could in other stores and then had lunch. Johan gave me a red leather calendar, a Filofax, the kind I have always wanted, but have never been able to afford. It was on sale and he decided that now that I have graduated and am a teacher I should have a real teacher's calendar. So sweet of him! And I love it. It's gorgeous and so fitting for me.
Apart from a lovely day in Lund City, we're just going to do some washing and watch TV. Johan's MacGyver DVDs need a bit of attention.
Birthday wishes go to Leila, our dear friend from Stockholm and to Pia, Johan's mother. We hope you'll both have a wonderful day.
That's it for me today. Rock on rockers. D.

No comments:

Visitor Map