Friday, January 12, 2007

January 12th 2007

I can't believe it. Time just flies by. Tomorrow I'm off to Århus again and in just a couple of days I'm doing my BA-exam. Quite scary I must admit, but I just can't wait to get it over with. I know my paper by now, I've studied a bit extra on young language learners and I should know just about enough to at least pass. And by now that is all that counts. I wouldn't hate getting a good result, but to be honest I would just like to hear them say "Congratulations, you are now a teacher". That must be the highlight of my last 4 years at college. Haha, it should be anyways it's what I was there for afterall.
I sent out a bunch of jobapplications earlier this week and so now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and really hoping that someone will want to invite me to an interview and in the end hire me. Would be awesome anyways. Both Johan and I could do without the 'being broke'-phase. It's no fun at all and it frustrates me. Especially since I am so far from home and I'd like to know that I'd always be able to afford to go home if *knocks on wood* something should happen at home. But with a little luck I won't have to worry about these things at all.
So, not much going on here really. We've basically just been studying and playing San Andreas. I'm happy I'm not a real life psycho, man I shoot a lot of innocent people playing stuff like that. Haha! Oh well, let's hope the game won't rot my mind ;)
Rock on rockers! D.

1 comment:

Riina said...

Good luck with the final exam! *crosses fingers*
I've got a few years left till I'm gonna become a teacher since I just started my studies last Fall, buuut... I'm getting there step by step as I pass the courses I attend.

I've been lurking your blog for a while now. I agree that updating the blog daily is a huge challenge. I tend to update mine only a few times a month. I don't want it to become a stress. :S :D

Anywas, take care and I hope you have a great weekend!


- Riina aka Rhynah :)

Visitor Map