Thursday, January 25, 2007

January 25th 2007


I'm terrible at this. Just have to write a little bit each day and whoops, suddenly half a month has passed by. Oh well, we'll catch up soon enough.
As most of you probably know I passed my BA-exam on the 16th of January and am now a teacher - or a Bachelor of Education as they so fancily call it on my diploma. Call it whatever they want, I'm just so relieved to have it over and done with. After 4 years of college it's finally over and I can now get on with my life. If I get a job that is. So far I haven't been lucky with getting interviews. But I guess it should all come in due time as long as I keep applying for all the jobs that suit me. No need to stress out over it already, it'll all fall into place eventually.
So what do I do as an unemployed teacher? Well... I make foodplans for Johan and me, read books, talk to friends online and... well... what do I actually do? My latest project is a scrapbook for Johan and me that I have had plans to make since last summer, but just never got around to. Have at least ordered copies of photos now and am just waiting for them to arrive. So that's a new hobby... or a way to get time to pass until someone hires me.
Only a bit over a week until Johan's birthday now. Next Saturday to be specific. As always I am having trouble finding him a present, but that's because the silly man doesn't want anything. And I guess it's a no-no to buy him things I want myself, right? Haha! I will find something, I always do. I'm just somehow lacking creativity to come up with something awesome.
Had a great chat to Malene, a friend of mine from college, today. Malene is going to be a mum within the next month or so, so there's loads of excitement in their little house. I am so happy for her! Can't wait to see photos of the little one. Meanwhile I will just daydream on about getting my own little one. But all in due time, as they say.
I've thought a lot about friendship lately. Things have changed so much over the last couple of years. I used to be extremely dependent on my friends, but as I met Johan I somehow grew very independent of them. I love my friends and I have the best bunch of people in my life. I couldn't see a world without them, and I appriciate them more than anything. I don't know if any of them ever feel like I forget them or ignore them, but I never-ever mean to. So come talk to me if you feel like I'm not around enough. My head is just one big mess these days, so I can't really read minds. Hihi.
Okay, I better stop for now. Have a good one and rock on rockers. D.

No comments:

Visitor Map