Saturday, June 6, 2009

What a birthday!

Danish flag

Another birthday, another week, another blog. On May 28th it was my birthday and I had a lovely day with Johan. We went out for dinner at Jensens Bøfhus in Malmö. It was great food. Johan bought me Grey's Anatomy season 4, a cute '50s style apron, a lamp which is shaped like a mushroom, a back massager and a pillow shaped like a cupcake. My sister and Aled sent me three tops from my favourite shop, New Look. P bought me cute earrings. It was a really great day.

On the 30th my parents and Basse arrived. They bought me two charms for my Pandora bracelet and gave me money, which I decided to spend on a Nintendo Wii.

I invited my in-laws for lunch on the 31st, so we were seven people who ate and spent the afternoon together. My mother- and father-in-law bought me a new pink Samsung camera. It's gorgeous, I'll tell ya! They also bought me two more glasses for my Kosta Boda Mine collection. My brother-in-law also bought me two Mine glasses, so my collection is quite big now.

I'm still overwhelmed by all the fantastic things people bought me. I hope I'll live up to deserving it all.

I decided to go all out and spend money on EA Active (personal trainer) for my Wii. I work out every day, somewhere between 30 and 60 minutes. I've discovered muscles I didn't know I had! Tuesday and Wednesday of this week I almost couldn't walk up and down the stairs on the ferry and at work. I was so sore. Nevermind cycling up the big hill in Helsingør in the morning to go to work. Oh dear... But the pain at least reminds me that I'm truly putting in an effort. According to our scales I've lost one kilo in the last week, so it must be working. Of course it's combined with a low carb - no sugar diet, but still I'm impressed. One kilo down, fourteen to go!


1 comment:

Leila said...

Allt det där låter skitbra, yay!

Visitor Map