Monday, June 8, 2009

Don't get your tubes in a twist

You're wondering: "When did this turn into 'Ditte's amateur anatomy class'?" I apologise, but a lot of my time is spent wondering and thinking about these things. Today I had to visit the gynocologist for an examination of my fallopian tubes to determine if there were any clogs preventing eggs from getting through. I'll admit it isn't an examination I'd like to have done again. But I'm glad I did it, because the result was positive and there were no clogs or anything twisted about my tubes. Apart from my PCOS my 'Baby Make Mini Oven' is in top function. So all in all it's good.

By the end of the month I'll get the results of the rest of my bloodtests. One of the tests is to determine my hormone levels and depending on the outfall of that particular test, I'll know if I can expect help with my hormones or not. Fingers crossed that I can, because not only will the medicine help my insulin levels, it'll also boost my weightloss and the whole project will hopefully be off to a much better start. Only time will tell - until then I can be thrilled that I have non-twisted tubes. Yay me.

2 comments:

Parakeet said...

Fint att höra att att du fick goda nyheter :)

Leila said...

Det där var bra nyheter tycker jag, grattis! :)

Visitor Map