Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh what the fudge!?



This photo really makes me laugh! Basse looks Chinese, doesn't he? It's an old photo I just found on my computer. It was taken back in my old flat back in Århus, way before I moved to Sweden. It still makes me chuckle when I see it. Oh dear how I miss that dog.

Work's going smoothly so far. It's always rough starting up after a long break, but so far I'm quite optimistic. I was very nervous about starting up a first grade since I'd never tried that before, but it seems to go really well. There are challenges, definitely - some more tiring than others - but I'm still crazy about my job. I feel like I'm making a difference. Plus my dad says I'm a star and even though some people might think 'so what?', it can't even be explained how much it means to me to hear my dad say those words. My parents, my sister and my boyfriend truly believe in me and all that I do - so why can't I?

We've been dieting for the last month. We had planned to start our baby project about now, but we decided to postpone it a couple of months and shed some kilos. This morning, after 4 weeks of dieting, I had lost 4 kilos. 'What the fudge', I thought - this diet is actually working! See, I've become a firm believer of me never being able to lose the damn extra kilos I'm dragging around, but it seems that we might actually be on to something. I'm not starving myself, nor am I torturing myself with soups, shakes and nasties. I'm actually living quite well and still dropping the kilos. Miracles do happen - what the fudge?!

No comments:

Visitor Map