Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Knocking on the door of happiness...

  • Currently hearing: Prospective Pussy Cat Dolls members screeching like dying cats

  • Current mood: On a scale from 1-10 where 1 is bad and 10 is awesome, I'm 28

  • Looking forward to: Mum and dad coming, taking care of Basse, seeing K, garden party, moving, starting work.. SO many things!





    • At some point rough seas and desperate storms must come to a rest. Life provides you with a key to your own happiness and salvation. Having struggled for a while, treading waters until the last breath, I finally have solid ground under my feet. Life provided me with the key to open doors I probably wouldn't have opened, if I hadn't been in such deep waters and needed a way out before I drowned. My fiance, my job and my new flat are all the most precious gifts to me, gifts I have received in return for trusting the doors life has led me to. In dark hours where desperate emotions create an inner chaos, it's very close to impossible to trust life, at least for me. But once again the key I was given, was the key that unlocked a door leading me to my future - a future I dreamt of.


      Life is beautiful these days. I turn everywhere and see beauty, but none greater than her.



      I feel like apologising to her on behalf of all the awful, rotten and dishonest people, who took part of her life. If the world hadn't been so set on taking advantage of her, she might still have been here today. In about a month it will be 45 years since Sweet Norma Jean passed away. Remember to light a candle for her, I know I will.

      I wish life had provided you with a key

      No comments:

      Visitor Map