Sunday, June 17, 2007

And I'd give up forever to touch you....

  • Currently hearing: iTunes' partymix

  • Currently planning: A garden party at my parents' house.

  • Biggest love in the world: Johan



    • The writing may be tiny and in Swedish and that means only some of my readers will understand, but this is a loveletter from my boyfriend. I'm not going to translate it, because I don't want to. It's means the most the way it is. Johan is the most amazing man in the world with no comparison whatsoever. I'm not always a picnic to be with. I can be demanding, complex, emotional, confrontational, confusing, annoying, hysterical and uncontrolable and still he stands by me - no ifs or buts ever. In my wildest dreams I had never expected to find someone like him and I treasure him more than anything in the world. Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like mine?

      No comments:

      Visitor Map