Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tuesday November 28th 2006


November is coming to an end which can only mean one thing: Christmas time! Every year this time brings different states of mind. Some years I'm bah-humbugging my way through all of December wishing I could dig a deep hole and hide out for the duration of the month. Other years I'm humming along to Wham!'s "Last Christmas" by the end of November, longing for the 24th-26th of December to come sooner. This year? I'm peaceful about it. Not too bah-humbuggy and not overly excited yet. I bet the time will come though. So bring on December, I'm ready for it.
The photo is from this Sunday (the 26th of November) and taken by Johan in Landskrona, Sweden. Sometimes you need to stop up and take a look at the world you're a part of. There is by far too much beauty in the world to walk around and feel bad about small things in life that present minor discomfort. By golly, even the world's biggest pile of idiots - whom I actually know- couldn't get me down by now. There's an unlimited veil of colours colouring my world and they all make life an invaluable piece of art.

Visitor Map