Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday November 30th 2006

Oh my! Only one day left and then it's December. Time really does fly. This year I have promised myself to get my Christmas cards out in time, so I better start writing them soon. Plus I promised myself to make some sort of lovely "Christmas meets rock and roll"- decoration for our coffeetable and I also want to decorate the flat a bit. So now that I put it in here I *have* to do it! And I have to post pics of it too to prove that I actually did it. Now someone hit me with a dash of inspiration, okay?
Today I did my CV and started my jobapplications. It's hella difficult. I know what I want to write - I even know what I have to write - I just can't seem to get it done. I want to make long lists of adjectives of my own brilliance, but... just looks both fake and stupid. It's supposed to be natural and charming and interesting so they won't be able to resist calling me in for an interview. I remember ealier this year when a lot of my classmates were doing their applications, they all made these very creative books about themselves with pictures and what not, but to me that just seems like a bit too much. I'm going to keep it simple to begin with and if I still don't have a job this time next year I'll be hurling homemade scrapbooks their way.
Johan is in school at the moment. He just made another succesful presentation in crypto-majig-thingy. He is so talented and he needs to remember that at all times. Even if it's tough he studies so extremely hard. I am both proud of him and amazed by him every day. <3
Well, I can't keep worming my way out of writing the applications, so off I go. Thanks for reading! D.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i just HATE doing my CV, it aaaaaalways seems so... empty! lol
Great you have a blog, now i can take a look at your world from time to time :D

*hugs*

Visitor Map