Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pink amigurumi bear


Pink amigurumi bear, originally uploaded by DitteBB.

It's not my intention to turn my blog into a crafts corner - just wanted to post a picture of my latest amigurumi project.

Today I had the day off, a perk since I worked longer hours for the first 4 months of the school year. I slept a little later than first planned, but I guess I needed the rest. After writing our Christmas cards we went out and shopped for a few bits and pieces. I bought some yarn and immediately started this little bear pictured above.

Tomorrow there's only three work days left until I have a couple of weeks off. Am really looking forward to going home to my parents, seeing my dear friends and hanging out with my sweet sister again. Time can fly now - I don't mind!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. Have to go and have my asthma checked out. I still cough lots, but hope I won't need more medicine. There is definitely such a thing as too many pills. I'm already on all sorts of stuff for my general health and then adding asthma inhalors, pills and cough medicine -eugh. Need to get well now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Visitor Map