Saturday, December 12, 2009

Amigurumi bunny


Amigurumi bunny, originally uploaded by DitteBB.

I'm really getting into amigurumi. I've been making lots of little creatures over the last couple of days and it's really relaxing and fun. Takes my mind off so many other things that I tend to worry about.
Tonight I watched tutorials on youtube and started crocheting a tiny bear. I'll continue working on it tomorrow and post a picture. So far I'm still the most happy with this little bunny I made. Even if I'm still not 100% in on the different stitches and how to follow a pattern exactly, I'm beginning to see the light I think. And hey, anything that takes my mind off my number one worry in life - which isn't getting any easier as yet another year seems to have raced by with no luck on that front - is a very, very welcome hobby in my book. Wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Visitor Map