Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sometimes the good guys finish..?



This is my goldfish. His name is Miyagi and as you can see, he's a handsome lil' fella. I guess you can discuss how much personality a goldfish has, but Miyagi is a rockstar. I don't think anyone can resist his chubby baby cheeks. 


On another note, I'm off to Århus this weekend. We're attending my granny's urne burial. I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest. It's only been three weeks on Friday since she passed away. I'm very emotional, anxious and generally worried about my mum. I guess it'll be better in time, but at the moment it feels really hard being so far away from home. It would all be a hell of a lot easier if I could just drive over and be with them when I feel like it. But I guess this is just what growing up is all about... standing on your own two feet. These days I just don't want to. Nothing seems to be working for me, all I do well is fail. No weightloss, no motivation, no baby, no point. I guess the good guys really do finish last. 

2 comments:

Leila said...

Begravningscermonier är ytterst jobbiga, men jag har får ett lugn av gemenskapen som är efteråt tillsammans med de andra sörjande. Man känner sig inte så ensam då eftersom alla är i situation.

Näe, sluta sig nu - 'all I do well is fail' är inte alls sant när det kommer till dig.
Kram

Ditte said...

Det var en rigtig down-day igår. Er mindre negativ idag :) Tak Leila.

Visitor Map