Sunday, February 22, 2009

The one about being a terrible blogger...



These cupcakes are a bribe. That's right, I'm going to try to bribe you. Maybe if I distract you with cupcakes, you'll forgive me for not writing for like a hundred years. Maybe you'll also forgive me for starting a series of blogs - and then not making it past the first part. Cupcakes don't do it for you? Then how about...

... a puppy! Who would not be distracted by a tiny, ickle pup looking at you with love in it's eyes? I bet you've totally forgotten about what I've done by now... You can only think of the cute little puppy. Puppies aren't your thing? Well, how about...



... doing like this little hedgehog? I'd betcha he isn't thinking about my little faux pas in the world of blogging. 


I'll better myself or die trying. 

3 comments:

Leila said...

Holy fucknuts, Batman! haha

I might forgive you for not blogging for like 5 months if you give me the real Gerard Butler. hehe

Ditte said...

*heads out on Gerard safari* :P

La Nere said...

haha it worked :P

Visitor Map