Saturday, March 29, 2008

The one about Earth Hour, good times and Satan...



  • Currently hearing: Paramore 'All we know is Falling'

  • Currently reading: 'Can you keep a secret?' by Sophie Kinsella

  • Hours spent on phone with Leila: 2

Today was one of those lovely Saturdays where I just got to stay in and hang out. I only left the flat briefly to do some grocery shopping, but otherwise I vegetated and suffered a bit. See, today I turned into Satan a little bit. If you're a man, you won't understand what I mean. But if you're a woman you probably know what I mean. Every now and again - like once a month - we turn into Satan - just a little bit. We scold people for no reason, we hate ourselves and whoever is within our reach just a little bit and we tend to think that someone needs to pay for our misery. It's a bit of a challenge keeping up with me and my satanic tendencies on a day like this, but kudos to Johan for doing so.

I called Leila and we talked for a bit over two hours. It was really refreshing to just talk and talk about everything and nothing all at the same time. Leila's coming to visit in June and I am so excited about it! We're already planning all the stuff we want to do when she's down here. Now I just need the months to fly on by.

What with me being a little bit Satan today it was refreshing to get to do something good as well. We decided to join Earth Hour from 20:00 - 21:00 and turned off all our lights and sat around with candles lit for our dinner. It was actually quite nice, even if people are disagreeing whether or not it would make much of a difference. Nevertheless it felt like a good statement. So we did it and decided to take a little picture to document it. I look smug. And I was. Still am. But also Satan. So peace out fools. Turn off your lights or I'll come after you. v. scary.

1 comment:

Leila said...

It was really nice talking to you, och jag ser fram emot att komma och hälsa på i några dagar.

Jag hoppas satan försvunnit och att du känner dig bättre nu.

Visitor Map