Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cover it in pink


  • Currently reading: The Awakening (book one of The Vampire Diaries) by L. J. Smith
  • Currently listening to on iPod: "This is War" by 30 Seconds to Mars
  • Currently longing for: someone cutting me some slack
There are good days for blogging and there are bad days for blogging. I find that the days where I'm sad or blue are the days where I feel the most like blogging, but probably not the best days for it from a reader's point of view. No one wants to only read complaints and annoyances, so just know that I always try to keep that in mind. Not that I'm censuring myself, because I don't think that's right either, but I'm not always telling it as I see it. Sometimes it can be because I'm not interested in conflict, other times it can be because my work is in public and I just can't talk about things that happen to me when I'm at work since I'm not allowed.

Why am I writing this you wonder? Well, it's basically because I want to apologise in advance if there's elements of whining and moaning and possibly once again some blog neglect over the next month. Something's going on in my professional life, which isn't exactly easy. There's a lot of change, a lot of 'what now?' and general uncertainty. In my line of work you often end up stepping into other people's private sphere. And just as well as it isn't nice to have your life flipped around by others, it isn't nice being the one flipping other people's lives around. Dealing with the consequences of what is going on might hit me hard. I just hope I can cope and that I won't hit a wall.

So I've decided to try and cover all the bad feelings in pink. Even if it doesn't change my situation, at least it makes me feel better. And afterall, it's the little things that count when your sad, isn't it?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

La Nere said...

Whatever it is, keep strong girl! and if you feel like blabbing in your blog, you can just make it private :P

Big big hug!

Leila said...

First off, vilka gulliga bilder - jag vill äta dem! :D

Jag tycker du ska skriva om vad du vill. Har man en dålig dag och är på pissigt humör så är man. Är någon dum i huvudet så är den. Det kan kännas skönt att vädra om man säger så.

Kram på sig

Visitor Map